Responsive Web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The practice consists of a mix of flexible grids and layouts, images and an intelligent use of CSS media queries.
SEO – What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is all about optimizing a website for search engines. SEO is a technique for:
- designing and developing a website to rank well in search engine results.
- improving the volume and quality of traffic to a website from search engines.
- marketing by understanding how search algorithms work, and what human visitors might search.
SEO is a subset of search engine marketing. SEO is also referred as SEO copyrighting, because most of the techniques that are used to promote sites in search engines, deal with text.
If you plan to do some basic SEO, it is essential that you understand how search engines work.
How Search Engine Works?
Search engines perform several activities in order to deliver search results.
- Crawling – Process of fetching all the web pages linked to a website. This task is performed by a software, called a crawler or a spider (or Googlebot, in case of Google).
- Indexing – Process of creating index for all the fetched web pages and keeping them into a giant database from where it can later be retrieved. Essentially, the process of indexing is identifying the words and expressions that best describe the page and assigning the page to particular keywords.
- Processing – When a search request comes, the search engine processes it, i.e. it compares the search string in the search request with the indexed pages in the database.
- Calculating Relevancy – It is likely that more than one page contains the search string, so the search engine starts calculating the relevancy of each of the pages in its index to the search string.
- Retrieving Results – The last step in search engine activities is retrieving the best matched results. Basically, it is nothing more than simply displaying them in the browser.
Search engines such as Google and Yahoo! often update their relevancy algorithm dozens of times per month. When you see changes in your rankings it is due to an algorithmic shift or something else outside of your control.
Although the basic principle of operation of all search engines is the same, the minor differences between their relevancy algorithms lead to major changes in results relevancy.
What is SEO Copywriting?
SEO Copywriting is the technique of writing viewable text on a web page in such a way that it reads well for the surfer, and also targets specific search terms. Its purpose is to rank highly in the search engines for the targeted search terms.
Along with viewable text, SEO copywriting usually optimizes other on-page elements for the targeted search terms. These include the Title, Description, Keywords tags, headings, and alternative text.
The idea behind SEO copywriting is that search engines want genuine content pages and not additional pages often called “doorway pages” that are created for the sole purpose of achieving high rankings.
What is Search Engine Rank?
When you search any keyword using a search engine, it displays thousands of results found in its database. A page ranking is measured by the position of web pages displayed in the search engine results. If a search engine is putting your web page on the first position, then your web page rank will be number 1 and it will be assumed as the page with the highest rank.
SEO is the process of designing and developing a website to attain a high rank in search engine results.
What is On-Page and Off-page SEO?
Conceptually, there are two ways of optimization:
- On-Page SEO – It includes providing good content, good keywords selection, putting keywords on correct places, giving appropriate title to every page, etc.
- Off-Page SEO – It includes link building, increasing link popularity by submitting open directories, search engines, link exchange, etc.
Given below is the list of free seo friendly directories that we submit to. This directory list is regularly updated. At present, there are 984 directories in this list. To get started with your directory submissions, sign up here.
Note: These are general web directories that have been hand-picked to suit all kinds of websites irrespective of whether they target a global, city specific, industry specific or niche audience.
Our Directory Selection Criteria:
1. They should be seo friendly. Read more about how we evaluate whether a directory is seo-friendly.
2. The directory should be cached and indexed by Google. We run this check every 15 days.
3. If the directory has zero active links even after accepting quite a few submissions, we remove such directories.
4. If a directory has not approved any links within the last 3 months, we remove those directories.
5. We ensure that we don’t have more than a few number of directories from a single IP.
We only show a selection of 200 directories from our entire list because we take a lot of time and effort in sourcing and maintaining our list (it’s constantly refined every day) and would want to avoid our researched lists being misused by others.
These words are of world most talented Pakistani student and computer prodigy Arfa Abdul Karim Randhawa who in 2004 at the age of nine, become the world youngest Microsoft Certified professional and she kept this world title until 2008. But this great cute and most talented girl leave us in just 16 and she died on 14 January 2012.
7 year old Hamza born in London and trained by his father Asim Shazad who is IT programmer in USA. His aim is that he want to be like Bill gates in future. Now a days he is a computer programmer but in future his aim is to become a software programmer.
A software developer is concerned about the behavior of the software development process, including research, design, programming and testing of computer software.
According to the developer Eric Sink, the difference between the system design, software development and software is definitely more. And in today’s market you can find an exception among programmers and developers who implement it as wrong and design class structure or leadership. However, most developers have systems architects, who design multi-leveled architecture or a large part of the interactive software system.
In a large company, he may have employees who are the primary responsibility of only one of the earlier phases. In a small development environment, some people or even one person can handle the entire process.
Web development generally refers to the tasks related with developing websites for hosting via Internet. The Web development procedure contains Web design, Web content development, client-side/server-side scripting and other tasks. Web development is also called website development.
Web development is the programming that enables website functionality. It mainly deals with the non-design aspect of building websites, which includes coding and writing markup.
Web development ranges from creating plain text pages to complex Web-based applications, social network applications and electronic business applications.
The Web development hierarchy is as follows:
Client-side coding Server-side coding Database technology
Website design means planning, creation and updating of websites with the purpose of presenting the content on electronic web pages that determine the layout, colors, text styles, graphics, images, structure, and use of interactive features that the end-users can access through the internet with the help of a web browser.